WIN the chance to view the world from a different perspective at the River & Rowing Museum and escape into the limitless art of the sky this autumn with free entry to their latest exhibition, Skyscape: The limitless art of the sky…
The new exhibition showcases 500 years of artists’ fascination with the sky, exploring aerial landscapes as a means of emotional expression and escape for both artist and viewer. Organised by the Ashmolean Museum, University of Oxford, it will feature the masterpieces of some of history’s most celebrated artists including Rembrandt, Dürer, Turner, Palmer and Nash.
So you don’t come back to earth with a bump, once you’ve finished exploring the exhibition and the rest of the Museum’s delights, you can make your way to the Chocolate Café for a well-deserved Afternoon Tea for 2 (Cream Tea) on the beautiful terrace overlooking the weeping willows of Mill Meadows.
- Entry for 2 to the River & Rowing Museum including the new exhibition ‘Skyscape: The limitless art of the sky’ (30 Sep 2021 – 16 Jan 2022).
- Afternoon Tea (River & Rowing Museum Cream Tea) for 2 in the Chocolate Café at the River & Rowing Museum.
Closes 05/10/2021 – Competition keyword ‘SKYSCAPE’
Terms and conditions
- Entry is limited to one per person. Entries will only be accepted by those 18 years of age or over.
- Closing date for the competition is 05/10/21.
- The winner will be picked at random after the closing date and notified by email.
- The winner will receive entry for two at the River & Rowing Museum, Henley on Thames (including admission to the special exhibition Skyscape: The limitless art of the sky), free parking for 1 car and Afternoon Tea (Cream Tea) for 2 in the Chocolate Café at the River & Rowing Museum. Entry ticket and Afternoon Tea must be booked for entry in advance on date that the Museum is open before 16 January 2022 and is subject to availability. The Museum and Café are open Thursday to Monday 10am to 4pm.
- Prizes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, have no equivalent cash value and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Museum will be closed 24-26 and 31 December 2021 and 1 January 2022 and reserves the right to amend opening times without prior notice.