The Holiday Inn Guildford in Surrey boasts a health club with a gym, indoor pool, jacuzzi, steam room and sauna as well as fantastic meeting facilities. There are 15 fully equipped meeting rooms and the Club Suite is perfect to host weddings or large celebrations.
Located just two miles from the town centre, local family-friendly attractions like Chessington World of Adventures, Thorpe Park and LEGOLAND® are just a short drive away. Guildford station is nearby and trains reach Central London in under 45mins. The University of Surrey is within easy walking distance and Surrey Sports Park is next door.
For more information visit: https://www.lghhm.com/portfolio/holiday-inn-guildford/
One winner will receive an overnight stay at the Holiday Inn Guildford hotel. The winner and their guest will share a double or twin room including breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or above.
- The prize is as described above; it is not transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The latest Covid restrictions will apply.
- Travel expenses are not included.
- Employees of LGH Hotel Management and Holiday Inn and their families are not permitted to enter.
- The prize must be taken (subject to availability) within 6 months of the competition closing date. The prize cannot be taken at Bank Holidays or any black-out dates.
- Dinner includes a starter, main and dessert each plus a bottle of house wine to share.
Competition Keyword: ‘HOLIDAY INN’
Closing Date: 30/10/2023
How to Enter
There are three ways to enter – for free by post, a Single Entry (75p) or, the most cost-effective way, joining our Competition Club (£12.99) – we will automatically enter you into all competitions we run over the 12-month period from your payment – that’s over 60 giveaways. You can click on either of the options below to enter.
For post, please send your name, and a contact method (phone or email address) on a postcard along with the competition keyword to: Minerva Publications, Unit 21C, Paxcroft Farm, Hilperton, BA14 6JB. Only one entry per postcard – terms and conditions apply.