Over four fabulous days, from Thursday 26 to Sunday 29 August, a one-off edited version of BBC Gardeners’ World Live returns to Birmingham’s NEC with a selection of favourite outdoor features from the much-loved annual event...
Experience stunning and vibrant Show Gardens packed with inspiration, and Beautiful Borders where you can discover how imagination and creativity can transform areas of outdoor space. Visit the dedicated Floral Marquee and Plant Village where you’ll be spoilt for choice with the range of beautiful plants on offer and are bound to leave with a trolly full of plants and a head full of ideas.
Drop in at the brand-new My Gardeners’ World Live Stage where the BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine editors host exhibitors and special guests sharing their tips and techniques, as well as ideas on how we can all do our bit for sustainability and the environment in our gardens. Catch much-loved TV presents Monty Don, Carol Klein and Adam Frost and Toby Buckland at the event on selected dates.
What’s more, handpicked artisan food and drink producers from the BBC Good Food Show will be bringing the flavour of summer to this year’s outdoor show with street food and tasty treats.
Whether you’re an avid gardener, a new gardener or an armchair gardener, there’s plenty on offer to enjoy at BBC Gardeners’ World Live Special Edition this summer.
For more information and to book tickets, please visit www.bbcgardenersworldlive.com.
FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN TWO TICKETS TO BBC GARDENERS’ WORLD LIVE SPECIAL EDITION
Closes 20/08/2021 – Competition keyword ‘MONTY’
Terms and conditions:
- The prize is valid for 2 people to attend BBC Gardeners’ World Live Special Edition, on Sunday 29th August only.
- The prize includes entry for two people from midday only.
- Travel and accommodation expenses are not included, and the winner will be required to make their own travel arrangements to and from NEC Birmingham, North Ave, Marston Green, Birmingham, B40 1NT.
- The winners will be picked at random and notified via email on 20th August 2021.
- Contact information will be supplied to a third party who will send your winning tickets electronically via email.
- There is one prize available, so there will be one winner, winning 2 entry tickets.
- Prize cannot be swapped for cash, transferred or sold on.
- Not all experts appear on all days.
- The promoter of this competition is Minerva Publications, Paxcroft Farm, Hilperton, Trowbridge BA14 6JB